Kristen Brown lives in Mt. Pleasant1 with her husband, Jeff, and their two children. Since her childhood, Kristen has known the importance of public service and dedication to her community.2 From the example her parents set, she learned at a young age that one person can make a positive difference in their community.2 Currently, Kristen works as a sole practitioner and has advocated for disabled and incapacitated individuals for the past 23 years.1 Through her work, she plays a large role in protecting the rights and interests of our senior citizens.1 She has always worked hard to make a positive difference in the community she grew up in.
- Worked as a sole practitioner for the past 23 years1
- Advocate for disabled and incapacitated individuals, as well as children in abusive and neglectful homes1
- Works to protect the rights and interests of seniors in her community1
Kristen Brown has always been committed to working across the aisle to get things done for our community.
Kristen has always believed in:
- Building a strong economy that supports working families
- Repairing and improving our roads and infrastructure
- Cleaning up toxic pollution to ensure safe drinking water